The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th - Throwback Thursday!

As we approach Hailey's heart-anniversary, I can't help but let my mind wonder back two years ago.  What it felt like on that 4th of July 2011.  How scared we were.  How sick Hailey really was.  I never let my mind wander to the place we are now.  I couldn't.  I didn't want the disappointment if those dreams didn't come true.  I think that is what makes all of this so awesome right now.

2011

2011


2012

2012






My firecrackers today


5 comments:

  1. I remember every minute of this day two years ago, and could not have imagined what life would be like now. I had tears in my eyes tonight, as I carried my sleeping baby to bed. This day, two years later means so much more. It's crazy to see how far Hailey and Kennedy have come in two years! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing the transformation of Miss Hurricane from 2011-2012! Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a great smile, lights up her whole face. Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete