The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Monday, February 10, 2014

Unexpected Expense

From a very early age, Hailey showed a very girly, flashy side.  When her therapist and EI coordinator would come into our house, they generally had to remove all jewelry because Hailey would only focus on them and not the task at hand.  Eventually we used  jewelry as motivational items.  Hailey crawled and walked for jewelry (not food like the boys).  Recently, my make-up has started disappearing.  First it was mascara and then most recently eye shadow.  I think I'm going to have to start locking all my stuff up :-)

For an early birthday present, Hailey received dress up jewelry and shoes.  This morning, one of us said the word jewelry and crystal clear out of Hailey's mouth came the word "jewelry".  My girl can't always say the word milk clearly, but she can say jewelry?  I think we may have a long, expensive journey ahead of us!


Nothing makes her happier than a bag filled with beads.

Who doesn't wear heels while playing in the house?


Sharing her beads with her cousin.

More is better, right?

Beads, evening bag, heels and bracelets...all go great with her pjs :-)


2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe. :-) I think I lucked out - Sammi couldn't care less about that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. . . you have a girly girl on your hands!

    ReplyDelete