The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Monday, March 2, 2015

Birthday Celebrations!!

Even 4 days later, it is hard to believe that Hailey is 4.  It is so hard to believe it has been 4 years since I thought God punished me.  It's been 4 years since I thought I had suffered the worst pain I have ever felt.  I can't believe that we have only been celebrating this little girl for 4 years!!!!

I'm afraid Hailey thinks everyone celebrates their birthdays for three weeks!  Hailey gets to celebrate with both families and then at home with the 5 of us.  I wasn't sure how much Hailey was taking in when we were talking about her birthday.  My question was answered the moment I woke up the birthday girl.  I actually had to wake her up...that is a rarity.  I announced, "Happy birthday!  It's your birthday, Hailey!!!"  Without her eyes even open, she stated "presents open?"  I had to smile at that one!  Guess she got it!  I think she requested the birthday song no less than 10 times before school!  All smiles and dancing when someone humored her and sang it to her. 

It's my birthday...bring on school!

Who doesn't love a birthday crown?


When she walked into her classroom, she threw her arms up and announced, "Birthday!".  She then told all her friends the same thing.  After school, we celebrated with lunch at Chipotle and ice cream at Dairy Queen.  The employees at Chipotle seemed a little smitten with my birthday girl and gave her a free birthday lunch.  She then got to visit Dad at work followed by presents and more birthday songs with her brothers at home. 

I have so many pics of her on this chair......

Apparently, every where is a photo op!


She was so into her birthday this year.  Presents, singing, cake...it made this momma's heart happy to see my little girl so happy.  She's still asking for the birthday song and I'm sure she will for awhile.  I heard her singing it to her Frozen dolls while serving them cake.  She always loves to tell the world that she's 4. 


Taking a break from presents to read.


She loves to celebrate!

Feeding her shoe obsession

Woohoo!  Jewelry!



Ooooohhhh....Doc!

Woohoo!  Cake!

Big brothers tired of singing Happy Birthday!

Blowing out the candles


Me and my big brothers!

Yay for 4!


I can't wait to see what 4 brings to our world!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated 4th birthday to Hailey! I love her expressions in the first jewlery pic and the cake pic!

    ReplyDelete