The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Friday, October 30, 2015

Blur of a Week

It feels like we have been going nonstop since we came back from vacation.  Time has been flying so fast that vacation feels like it was months away and not just a couple of weeks ago.  The boys are wrapping up the last of soccer (one is finished, one has another week of it).  Basketball practices start next week for both boys.  Jason wraps up football tonight and basketball starts in two weeks for him.  The holidays will come shortly after.  I remember rolling my eyes when people would approach me when Brayden was an infant..."Oh, time flies.  Cherish this time."  As crazy as it seemed, I do believe it now.  Time seems to go faster every day.

This week was no exception :-) Jason's birthday, soccer, music program and Halloween parties. 

This girl loves cupcakes, singing, and blowing out candles

Even Daddy gets cheers!


She always ends up with tons of icing on her

Headed to his music concert and he chose his own clothes :-)
My music program dates

She was ready for school!

The boys didn't even scare her this year! 

She had a ton of fun during her party




Look mom...a tattoo!


She cheated, but she had fun!

I always joke that I think I'm the oldest mom at preschool

Finally carved pumpkins...better late than never!




No comments:

Post a Comment