The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dancing King

I've made it this far into the month to stop blogging now, but we are still recovering from our cruise.  We had a fantastic time but I am rethinking taking them out of school for vacation.  We hit the ground running when we returned Sunday evening.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get a post completed about our vacation.  Everyone had a good time and we enjoyed spending time with my husband's family.  We had a medical scare with Hailey, but she is much better now. 

So for today, all you get is this....absolutely nothing to with Down syndrome.  Just a cute video of my nephew and Hailey dancing with the servers on our cruise.  Pay close attention to to Jaxon's wiggles...the boy is missing bones.  I swear his bones are cartilage!


No comments:

Post a Comment