The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hailey's Favorite Things

Hailey is finally back to normal after vacation and her run in with pneumonia.  I was counting down to calling the doctor when last night she seemed to snap out of it.  She has been napping every day since vacation started, even asking to go to bed.  She gave up her naps months ago.  Last night, Jason and I took turns fighting the dimpled blonde to go sleep.  Finally, at 11 p.m., Hailey crashed.  That solidified it....no more naps for her.  Right now, she is having a birthday party with her dolls in the playroom.  I just heard her sing, "Happy birthday daddy Jason".  She hasn't really played at all since we came home. 

Today, I want to share some of Hailey's favorite things.


Exercising with Mom

All animals

Dressing up and playing with her toys

Amusement park rides

Costumed characters (even if she has no clue who they are)

Soup and Cereal

Sweets!

Playgrounds

Her brothers

Water and sand


Birthdays....absolutely everyone's!!

Anything that involves dipping.  Two faves:  'mole and ranch

This girl greets everything with enthusiasm.  I wish I could bottle it and share it with others.  I'm sure eventually we will get the moans and groans that we get from her brothers, but for now...I'm enjoying this missing tooth, dimpled grin!



1 comment:

  1. I love this! Her brilliant smiles are so contagious. And I can hardly believe how grown up she looks. Sniff. Our babies are so big.

    ReplyDelete