Here is what they have to say....
- I love her squishy face, her smile and her determination!!!! Or is that stubbornness (one thing that has nothing to do with DS) ;)
- Her smile. No other child in the family has that smile (and it doesn't take much to get one out of her :-) Some how her whole face goes into that smile!
- I don't know how to describe it, but her shy look. I love it when she turns her head to the side and looks at you like, "I didn't do it."
I'm thinking that look is a cross between these faces...
- I adore watching my children interact with her.
- I have never been a fan of anything with hearts on it, but since Hailey was born, my eyes are attracted and drawn to heart things, such as clothing, toys, linens, etc. She is such a strong little girl!!
- I love how she smiles at everyone even she doesn't know them. I love how sociable she is and how she draws attention to herself. She is quite the comedian.
- I love her many funny faces.
- I love that she is fearless and likes to explore. At the same time, she seeks peace and doesn't like anger.
- I love her smile and her personality.
- One of my nieces thinks she is cute and funny.
- She is full of life, fun and energy. She always has a sweet, but mischievous grin on her face to where she makes her little nose wrinkle.
- Hailey loves being in the middle of the kids playing. She has fun and makes the most of every day.