The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My cup is full...

I can't even begin to say all the things we are thankful for this year.  Many of them are the same as every year....
  • our lives
  • our families
  • our friends
  • shelter, food clothes
In 9 short months, we have added so many more things to this list....
  • medical teams
  • local children's hospital
  • therapists
  • medical technology
I could go on for days for all the things that we are thankful for.  Thanks to this little girl....



we are thankful for so much more and we appreciate all the little things even more than ever.  I honestly think I will have a hard time tomorrow without shedding a few (okay a lot) tears.  The emotions of the last 9 months and the gratitude that I have for so many things seem to flood me more often (especially as we get to the holidays and get closer to Hailey's first birthday). 

Who would not feel incredibly blessed and thankful for them?


Please also take a look at Patti's beautiful post about our wonderful children we are thankful for here.
Thank you, Patti, for taking the time to compose the collection of our children who have shown us life in a whole new light!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are beautiful!!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a year with a lot to be thankful for. And I want to just say that I'm thankful for you Michelle. Thanks to our lovely daughters for being born so close in age, both with an extra chromosome and little hearts that needed repairs. You are a bright part of my day and your words and comments really mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete