The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Monday, December 19, 2011

I think my mom needs a break........

Well, I've decided to steal mom's blog again.  I think my mom is going crazy with all this Christmas stuff.  She is running around like a mad woman!  She is doing some stuff that is a little out of the ordinary....


She's letting me fall asleep randomly through the house.





She is letting me and my brothers stay in our pjs almost all day







She is letting me play with Christmas decorations.



She is letting me play video games with my brothers.




This last one is the worst...this is where our elf was at first....



Daddy decided that my big brother might get upset so they changed it to this....



Hmmmm... see what I mean....my mom is going crazy!  Hope my mom returns after the holidays!  

Anyone else's mom acting a little crazy this time of year?

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Hilarious! That is so funny that she will just sleep on the floor. I love that sleeping photo. Wish mine would sleep so easily. Hope the craziness subsides soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Hailey! The picture of you sleeping on the floor with Sophie the Giraffe is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete