The Hailey Herald

The Hailey Herald

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to share :-)


Yum, this tastes good.
Really good....

Perfect snack if you add my thumb to it.

My ears are as crooked as my halo :-)





What are these things on my feet?


I love my big brothers...even if they are dressed a little weird!

Let's roll!

Matthew...did you see what my mother did to me?


Dash leading the pack

Hey, boys, are you going to share your candy with me?

Minnie is all tuckered out.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the sweetest Minnie Mouse ever! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, forgive me for being late to the party, but Hailey and her Minnie Mouse outfit is the perfect combination! She looks so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your everyday, normal life - I miss having little ones around & ove hearing your adventures!!! Haley is beautiful!! The boys are awesome!! As I teen I work summers with mentally & physically handicapped children & will never forget those special folks!! I hope you feel our prayers & thoughts of love - we too had open heart surgeries when 2 of our 3 were infants. A world we never thought we'd know so much about!! Let us know if you need us ever - Meredith is a HUGE Arthur Kid Fan!!! She would love to spend any time with any/all of them!!! Me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Hailey's Halloween costume! She makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hailey's Minnie Mouse costume is the best! It just makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete