- A daughter
- A sister
- A granddaughter
- A niece
- A cousin
- A friend
- A little girl who worships her brothers, comes running when she hears daddy and runs
through the house yelling "mom" and "momma".
- Someone who nurtures her baby
dolls as if they were babies...she feeds them, swaddles them, rocks them
and shushes them to sleep. Rumor has it at child watch at the Y, she
nurtures the babies there and loves them (but sometimes a "little" too
- A future speed shopper....She races through the house pushing her cart through the house as fast as people in search of blue light specials.
- Independent...she can do it. "Hailee-lee do"
- A book lover who will will sit forever and "read" a book or have someone read to her.
- An adventure seeker...She loves a challenge and suddenly, no item in the house is "too high". Thanks to big brother Ian, she has learned to push chairs throughout the house to reach the next level (this will give me a heart attack soon!).
- A helper...she loves to help unload the dishwasher and help with laundry.
- A miniature comedian...She loves
sliding down the stairs as fast as she can when she knows it's bedtime
or bath time and cackles the entire time.
She loves stealing someone's spot...chair, couch, etc...as soon as they leave the room.
- A music lover....Hailey dances to every song she hears, no matter where she is...store, car, house, etc.
- A Doc McStuffins fan (those of you without little ones, she is on Disney Jr)....she comes running when it is on TV. She has her own little "Lambie" now because Dad couldn't say no to the little girl that said "Lambie" in Target last week. Ironically though, Lambie is the ONLY stuffed animal not allowed to sleep in bed with her. Lambie gets thrown out before we shut the door.
- An exhibitionist...She is a master at stripping shirts
and nightgowns off.
- A people magnet. Some days I wish it weren't true, but it is. No matter where we are. She stops to wave and say "hi". She blows kisses. She fist bumps. Her newest thing is shaking people's hands and she says "eace" for "peace". She somehow gets free stuffed animals and free ice cream cones (no joke!)
- Affectionate...I think each one of us gets no less than two dozen hugs and kisses from this little girl every day.
- A food junkie...there are very few foods that she has met that she does not like (pancakes are the only one at the moment)
- Tough...she rarely cries when she falls, she just gets back up.
- Persistent...if you tell her no, she keeps requesting it time and time again.
- Sassy...she loves shaking that finger, those hips and saying, "no, no, no, no, no, no, no".
- Stubborn...this needs no elaboration (especially if you have ever met her!)
- Observant...I prefer "nosey" but I get corrected by people. She misses nothing.
- Beautiful...that smile and those dimples get me every time.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Who Is Hailey?